Sunday, January 31, 2010

day thirty one.robots

today was robot day.
what is robot day, you may ask?
a little something i came up with while not sleeping last night (thanks to L).

D coloring his robot he named "red."
(yes, he used a blue marker to color the robot.)

K scribbling on, i mean coloring her robot.

my two robots.
K's hat looked a little viking-ish but she didn't seem to mind.
the costumes lasted for about three and a half minutes.

then, a foil snowball fight ensued.
obviously.
robot plates.

as you can see, broccoli was a big hit.

i received this ransom note which read:
"mom, can you please tell me when rest time is over?"

we worked on self-portraits.

apparently, some heard me say "draw on self"

we played house.

i shot some scrumptious eyelashes.

then, i got caught.

one month down.
one to go.
i
can
do
this.
(i hope).

3 comments:

  1. You can definitely do this! Selfishly, it is the highlight of my day to read your blog. You can't stop now!! It's soooo very entertaining. I am doing a lot of laughing out loud :) Love the photos and you are funny too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing this! What an amazing adventure of simply being. (I on the other hand just became envious of your sitting duck life while working away at work. Oh. I mean reading your blog while I was supposed to be working at work. Either way, the grass seems greener today.)Love your photos. Love your stories. Love your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Hill, but it won't work. Even with your tin-foil hats, the aliens can still read your minds!

    ReplyDelete